The Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

----Love----

Go down

----Love---- Empty ----Love----

Post  DHF Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:10 pm

[size=18]Are others seeing the Jesus in you?

But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does. (‭James‬ ‭1‬:‭22-25‬ NKJV)

Are you blending in or standing out?

"You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men. “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lamp stand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. (‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭13-16‬ NKJV)

What fruit do you display?

Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another. (‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭19-26‬ NKJV)

Does the unconditional love of Christ reside in you and how you interact with others?

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. (‭I Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭1-7‬ NKJV)

Do you love Jesus?

"If you love Me, keep My commandments. (‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭15‬ NKJV)

Do you live for Jesus and stand up for Him like He stood up for you on the cross?

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. (Galatians‬ ‭2‬:‭20‬ NKJV)

Tune in to Jesus and get connected with Him so He can empower you to overcome your weaknesses and shine just as He does. To surrender your life to Christ or rededicate your life to Him, head over to my website [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and click on JESUS IS LORD. Jesus loves you and He is waiting for you to welcome Him fully into your heart❤️

DHF
Admin

https://whalestail.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down